- Car Safety
- At Home
- Bathing & Potty
- On The Go
Medela breast milk bottles are specifically suited to the needs of mother and child. Your baby is not exposed to any harmful substances and feeding is easy. As a mother, you can choose between different sizes of breastmilk bottle, giving you constant flexibility.
Bottles for precious breastmilk Breastmilk is important for your baby's development. If you handle it carefully, it contains all the natural vitamins and nutrients your baby needs. The right choice of container for storing your milk is therefore very important. For this reason, Medela Breastmilk Bottles are and always have been made from BPA-free materials. Store breastmilk properly Medela Breastmilk Bottles have been designed for safe, long-term storage of breastmilk. You can pump breastmilk for your baby directly into the bottles and store it until it is needed. That means not a single drop of precious breastmilk is wasted and you have less washing up to do. As you would expect, Medela bottles are shatterproof.
Medela Teats are made from latex-free soft silicone. This particular teat design has been on the market for years and millions are sold around the world each year. Additionally, Medela have conducted testing to assess flow rate and ensure safety.
* Ideal for collecting, storing, transporting and feeding breastmilk
* Lightweight, unbreakable and shatterproof
* Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe (top shelf)
* 250ml capacity with measurement guide on side
* Compatible with all Medela breast pumps; will also fit Ameda pumps
* Includes bottle cap to cover teat when not in use
* Includes teat (slow flow, 0-3 months)
* Remove travel seal disc from teat insert lid to use with a teat
* Leave travel seal disc in place for storage
* •ÈÀBPA Free
1 x 150ml bottle
1 x teat collar with travel seal disc
1 x bottle cap
1 x teat (slow flow: newborn-3 months)